What are Hormone Imbalances?
For many men and women, the onset of andropause or menopause is the first time they really feel “old.” While this phase of life can be upsetting, the good news is that it is actually pretty easy to correct. Since andropause and menopause are triggered by age-related hormone decline, we can simply reverse this decline with quality hormone therapy to relieve your symptoms and have you looking and feeling better.
How does Houston Regenerative Therapy treat Hormone Imbalances?
- We target Hormone Receptors all over the body
- We understand age correlates the symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
- Balancing the Hormones improves overall health
- We target all Hormones relevant to aging
- You can see results at any age
Facts About Hormone Imbalance
- Hormone receptors are found in virtually every part of your body. If your hormones are out of balance, your health will suffer.
- Balanced hormones help promote the health of your bones, teeth, brain, heart, eyes, skin, metabolism, and more.
- The most important hormones to target with hormone therapy are testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, thyroid, and cortisol.
- When administered correctly, hormone therapy does not cause side effects.
- Hormone therapy works quickly and will continue to provide benefits as long as you continue the treatment.
- In recent years, age-related hormone decline is striking at younger ages and accelerating faster, perhaps due to the presence of pollutants and toxins in the environment that can disrupt the endocrine system and cause hormonal imbalance.
What does balancing out your Hormones at Houston Regenerative Therapy include?
Houston Regenerative Therapy provides personalized hormone therapy in accordance with the latest proven science. Your comfort, safety, and satisfaction are incredibly important to us, which is why we have incorporated multiple safeguards into our treatment:
- We use bioidentical hormones, not dangerous synthetic hormones.
- We use safe delivery methods that mimic your body’s own natural methods for producing and using hormones.
- We base all dosages on lab testing.
- When you’re low on a hormone, we don’t just boost it to the bottom of the “normal” range. Instead, we raise it until you reach the level where you feel your best.
- We offer lifestyle advice and anti-aging products to help support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy.
- We cultivate an ongoing relationship with each client.
- We monitor key health markers and make it easy to schedule timely follow-up appointments with us.
Schedule A Free Consultation
It all starts with a free, complimentary consultation. Please don’t hesitate to call. We are eager to answer your questions and empower you to achieve your healthy aging goals.