What causes neuropathy?

There are many causes of peripheral neuropathy, including diabetes, chemotherapy or radiation treatments, past accidents and injuries, genetic or hereditary disorders, circulatory problems, inflammatory infections, auto-immune diseases, exposure to toxins like Agent Orange, certain prescription medications, chronic NSAID used, chronic alcoholism, kidney failure, and poor nutrition.

The good news our neuropathy program has a high success rate no matter the cause. Only about 3% of the people we accept for care fail to see any result. That’s a very low number so the odds are in your favor and we’ve been doing this a long time so we can usually determine during the initial neuropathy severity exam if someone is going to fall into this very low 3% population.

Why have I been told nothing can be done for neuropathy?

We have heard many people tell us that they were told that nothing could be done for them, they would just have to live with it, or that there’s no cure for neuropathy. Unfortunately, outside our office, that seems to be true.

Outside of what we do in our office, the only treatment options are medications (oral or injectable), physical therapy (great for muscle and joint problems but doesn’t work too well for nerve regeneration), or surgery (if they feel it’s coming from the neck or lower back.

Every day in our office, we get to witness people feeling better, sleeping better and getting their lives back because of our 9-step neuropathy correction program.

Am I a candidate?

We must first do an evaluation to be sure, but the good news is that most people are candidates for our program. The average is 2 people per month who don’t qualify because the damage is too severe, and our program wouldn’t work for them. The good news is the odds are in your favor so schedule an evaluation today so we can determine if we can help!

How long do the treatments take?

The typical in-office treatment takes about an hour and in most cases consists of different painless procedures that do not include drug injections or medications.

Will it hurt?

Our neuropathy treatments are painless. Some of the treatments have levels of intensity, but you are always in control of the settings so you will not select an intensity that is painful for you.

Is the procedure safe?

Yes! Nothing we do in our office or have you do at home is dangerous. There are a couple rare contraindications to one or two of our treatments, but these are rare, and the vast majority can partake without issue. We will determine if either of these apply to you during your initial evaluation.

How long does it take to see results?

80% of people we choose to work with see noticeable improvement anywhere from the first treatment to within 1-2 weeks. The other 20% may take a little longer but on average notice improvement within 4-6 weeks.

Can Neuropathy symptoms come back?

It is possible that symptoms can come back, however, this happens when people do not follow instructions or quit when they are feeling much better. There is a tremendous difference between feeling better and healing.

Have you ever needed antibiotics for something like an ear or sinus infection? Typically, the doctor prescribes 30 pills to be taken three per day for 10 days. They tell you “even if you start feeling better before the 10 days, continue to take the pills or else…” What? That’s right! “… or else it could come back”.

The same scenario applies to neuropathy. While most people notice relief quickly, the true healing time for nerves can be 12-15 months and in cases of chemo or radiation induced neuropathy, healing can take up to 2 years.

Typically, if someone begins our program, follows instructions and carries out the treatments (mostly done at home) to allow as much of maximum healing as their body can achieve, the neuropathy will not return.

Does my insurance cover treatment?

We accept most insurances and offer financing options for those who have good credit if insurance does not cover. If some at-home treatment equipment is required, this may or may not be covered. When you arrive for your neuropathy severity evaluation, we will collect any and all insurance information and verify coverages and benefits so that if we determine we can help, we can create your treatment plan and go over all the details during your report of findings. This report will answer the four questions everyone wants to know.

  • What’s wrong
  • Can we help
  • How long will it take
  • How much will it cost & how much does your insurance participate. Some insurance plans cover more than others.

You will have all the answers you need to decide, if we can accept your case, if you would like to begin treatment.

How do I get started?

Call us to schedule your painless neuropathy severity evaluation today!

- Houston Regenerative Therapy
 — ,